I’m going to cycle 200 km on my bicycle tomorrow. There are a few things weighing on my mind:
- 200 km is a long way to bicycle.
- I’ll be climbing the South Mountain and Catoctin Mountain ridges a couple of times.
- I haven’t been on a bike for ten days due to family and work priorities.
- The forecast is for 20-30 mph winds with a 40% chance of strong thunderstorms.
- 20,000 people will be gathering in the start city of Frederick for a Tough Mudder race, potentially getting in my way to/from the start/finish.
- Another 1,000 cyclists will be on the roads for the Baltimore Cycling Club’s Civil War Century.
Should be a breeze!